|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen within the public service for a junior position in Change. This opportunity will suit you if you have exposure to Change Projects and you are looking to take your career further into the world of Change. This role will suit a junior Change Analyst with a year or two of experience or an individual who has had exposure to Change Projects as a Project Co-ordinator or in another capacity. This position will be responsible for ensuring all changes regarding the organisational health factors are successfully embedded into the business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Change Lead and SMEs, including facilitating stakeholder consultations.
- Conduct change impact analysis and identify issues, risks and solutions.
- Assist with the design and development of training programs and documentation.
- Prepare initial detailed change plans that will drive change activity across key change domains.
- Assist in the end to end process of program related communications that create awareness and buy in to change initiatives.
This role will offer you an ability to step into the growing and rewarding world of Change on a project that is challenging and rewarding. It will suit a self-starter who is motivated and has clear communication skills and is driven to be in the world of Change Management. If this sounds like you please apply now or call Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.