|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
A Change Analyst role has arisen to work on an exciting transformation program within the public sector.
The Change Analyst will work with the Change Manager as a part of a large organisational transformation program whose commitment is to their customers and improving lives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and delivering varied Key Program communications.
- Contribute specialist insights as a part of the change management team.
- Assist in the documentation, facilitation, tracking and recording of change impact assessments with internal Stakeholders.
- Work with SME's to document key Corporate Office deliverables.
- Support the delivery and testing of training in order to embed changes.
- Degree in relevant discipline and/or demonstrated experience in change; developing stakeholder and change management communications for large transformation programs.
- Experience developing implementation transition plans and managing subsequent actions required.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including ability to engage and gain respect from stakeholders and prepare documentation for varying levels of stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse data and apply specialist knowledge in order to provide solid recommendations and advice.
- Highly motivated individual with exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Attractive daily rate.
- Leading organisation in their sector.
- Challenging and varied role.
The hiring manager is looking for a passionate and independent Change Analyst to join their team. If this sounds like you please apply now or contact Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.