|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
An exciting position has become available for a Change Analyst to helo deliver a broad and complex operating model transformation for a key Government client.
- Help conduct 'change impact assessments'.
- Assist the Change Manager with implementing a change management strategy.
- Ability to create and deliver consistent, clear and concise communications.
- Engage stakeholders to understand their requirements and match their needs.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Develop intimate knowledge of institutional banking products and deliver this appropriately.
- Ability to create and deliver effective training material.
- Around 3 years experience as a Change Analyst
- Strong learning agility and desire to progress their career.
- Proven capability working on operating model change.
- Analyse and understand stakeholder needs and requirements.
- Excellent daily rate at leading Australian banking institution.
- Central CBD location.
- Contract offers strong chance of extension.
Please press APPLY to submit your resume or contact me directly with a covering email explaining your suitability.
Team Leader - Business Transformation