|Location:||Rhodes, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$450 - AU$500 per day|
My client - a major, global Financial Services organisation - is looking for an excellent Change Analyst to deliver on an end-to-end Contact Centre upgrade. This is a cross-functional role - working across a diverse set of stakeholders, you will in addition to traditional Change Management activities be involved with Process Improvement across policies, procedures and systems.
- Processes and policies review, creation, approval by all relevant stakeholders
- System review, creation, approval by all relevant stakeholders
- Manage communication/marketing stream for this project
- Liaise with the training team for training
- Identify potential risks associated with the project
- Build effective relationships with business stakeholders, other teams and technology teams across all sites
- Ensure operational KPI's are maintained
- Experience of operations in a consumer business, ideally in a call centre
- Process Improvement experience
- Proven history of pro-active stakeholder management
- Ability to influence stakeholders to make change
- Experience using Office MS
The hiring manager is looking for a pro-active change analyst, if this sounds like you please apply now or contact Andrew Harrison on 02 9248 6215 for a confidential discussion.