Cash / Equity Settlements Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$85000.00 per annum + + Super|
My client is a boutique trading firm who offer a diverse range of products to both retail and institutional investors. With a proven track record of performing above industry standards, they are highly respected within the industry and are often listed as an employer of choice.
Due to continued strong performance, they currently seek a motivated and highly talented Cash and Equity Settlements Analyst to join their small but successful team.
This is a unique role as you will gain exposure to all areas of the business, including the front office. It will therefore offer an unrivalled ability to learn as well as a first class salary and genuine opportunities for career progression
- Ensure the accurate settlement of all domestic/international equity, managed fund and fixed income trades.
- Analyse mismatched and failed trades. Liaise with internal and external counter-parties to calculate the source of the fail and resolve issues.
- Be responsible for executing asset transfers.
- Execute cash payments across AUD and multi-currency.
- Monitor reconciliation reports and ensure all breaks are resolved in a timely fashion.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 18 months experience in investment operations from within either a Fund Management, Wealth Management, Custody or Superannuation environment.
- Exposure to settlements and asset transfers.
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- A calm, considered and professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior business people.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered for the role please APPLY NOW and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services