|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$95000.00 - AU$105000.00 per annum|
Global services concern with a present in more than 15 countries is recruiting for a Capital controller to join their team.
With over 1000 employees worldwide my client has one of the largest capital markets in their respective industry. They specialise in a full range of capital markets products which incorporates specialists in debt, equity capital markets, derivatives and structured finance.
The role will be responsible for managing the end to end Working Capitals of matters billed to their Australian office. You will be working closely with the partners daily as well as the Australian finance team and the APAC and global finance community.
- Maintaining profitability & rate models
- Responding to rates requests
- Managing annual rates increase process
- Ensure client rates are correctly set up and facilitating the correct WIP amounts to be accrued
- Oversee the bank receipting and maintenance of trust account payments and transactions
- Ensure compliance with Global Tax Regimes, withholding tax, corporate income tax, value added tax
- Communicating with partners to ensure they are across outstanding debtors
- Production of Working capital reports on a monthly basis and facilitate meetings with partners
- Ad-hoc projects
- CA/CPA or relevant finance degree
- Only candidates with a strong and proven track record in a similar role working for working capital and probability and rate models will be considered for this role
- Strong preference will be given to candidates from a services background.
Apply today, or give me a call for a more detailed discussion 02 9249 5035
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance