We have been in the industry for 20 years. At Ambition, our purpose and mission is to 'Build Better Futures'. For the organisations we work for, this means finding talent to enable business growth. For the professionals we help look for their next career move, this means matching skills and interests with job opportunities to fulfil personal ambitions. And finally, for our Ambition people, this means providing the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career.
We are looking to recruit a Candidate Manager for our technology team in Sydney.
You will be responsible for creating a talent pipeline and delivering the best recruitment solutions for our candidates and clients.
More specifically, this role will involve:
- Candidate management: source, interview, offer negotiation and post placement follow-up
- Understanding market and industry trends: assess the challenges and opportunities in the market and their implications on sourcing talent
- Building market-leading talent pools: use multiple sourcing channels such as advertisements, LinkedIn, Ambition's database, headhunting, participating in networking events and external job portals
- Proactively marketing Ambition's top talent: market and promote candidates to clients
- Managing both clients and candidates: own client and candidate relationship management throughout the entire recruitment cycle.
You will be:
- A graduate with at least 1 year's customer service or administration experience
- Self motivated, results driven, with the strong ability to achieve targets
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Commercially minded, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Resourceful as you will relentlessly pursue leads and opportunities
- Passionate, show integrity and strive to achieve excellence
- Personable, organised, with a professional phone manner
What We Offer
Join Ambition, who provide the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career. Along with a competitive salary package and a choice of two market leading commission schemes, you will also benefit from:
- The opportunity to go on our annual all expenses paid overseas trip for top performers. Previous destinations included Vietnam, Bali and Langkawi
- Monthly and quarterly social events
- Casual Fridays with 4pm social hour to unwind with your colleagues
- A friendly and collaborative culture
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- The exposure to international opportunities in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
Take full advantage of a fulfilling career with Ambition. You'll be working with some of the most experienced and successful people. Work in an industry where we share our ambitions, successes and importantly, even the failures.
Ready to kick-start your career with Ambition? Apply online by forwarding your CV or contact Jessica Minter, HR and Internal Talent Acquisition on 02 9248 6262.