C# Software Engineer
|Location:||Belrose, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Attractive salary package|
Are you a C# Developer looking for your next career move? Fancy working for a global company in Sydney's Northern Beaches?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a team of experienced Software Engineers, and to take real ownership of what you build from A to Z.
- Be part of a team developing software products, specifically responsible for the following as assigned by the Manager for each project:
- Functional specifications, flowcharts
- Developing software modules and testing them to unit test specifications
- Domain testing
- Integration and commissioning
- User manuals
- Participate in reviews (document, design and code reviews).
- Provide assistance to the Software Development group for customer support as required.
- Provide product expertise to support the sales process as required.
- Agree time schedules for work with Team Leaders/Manager and achieve specified targets.
- Follow Software Development Quality Processes and procedures.
- Actively contribute to the improvement of Software Development processes.
- Contribute to a Software Development environment that fosters technical excellence and team work.
You will be / have:
- At least 3 years' commercial software engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of C#, WCF, WPF, SQL and Web Services
- Strong written and oral English communication skills, with the ability to converse directly with clients face to face, on the phone and in writing
- A cooperative outlook
- Experience with Entity Framework and Stored Procedures are ideal, but not essential.
Apply now for a confidential conversation.