|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
About the role
As a Systems Developer you will be responsible for building supportable, reliable and functional
Software applications including those which integrate with existing systems.
You will work closely with colleagues in the Technology Solutions team as well as other technology teams including Projects, Operations, Service desk and Training as well as other shared services and legal teams.
- 5+ years developing .net and Microsoft related products
- XHTML, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, etc.
- Strong understanding of web architecture and the role of browsers, http/s protocols, DNS,
- web servers, databases and networking
- Working knowledge of web APIs and web services
- Working knowledge of software IDEs - e.g. Visual Studio, Code, etc.
- Working knowledge of the technical integration requirements of web and workflow solutions
- Good familiarity with database tools, Microsoft SQL preferred
- Experience developing within a corporate legal environment
- Mobile device application development experience
- Working knowledge of and skills in development for SharePoint 2016, PHP
- Working knowledge of PowerShell
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!