An excellent opportunity for several high calibre C#.Net Developers to join a Start-Up software company based in Noosa's new and emerging Digital Hub. Code and surf your days away on the amazing Sunshine Coast!
Our client aims to solve website navigation inequity on a global scale. Be part of not only Queensland's technological history by joining a ground breaking new tech-movement, but individual's lives across the world. They are looking to expand their already firm and progressive footprint in Australia.
The successful candidates will display exceptional programming talent, and show a real passion for code. They will demonstrate an innate passion towards working in a start-up environment, look to start or have their own current start-up and a desire & focus on social impact.
If you rise to the occasion, thrive on a challenge, are motivated by utilising your skills for a greater good and can demonstrate strong problem solving acumen, then we're looking to speak with you.
- Agile software development best practices
- Ability to deliver in a fast moving environment with changing priorities
- Able to work collaboratively with around you in order to get the job done
- DialogFlow / Amazon Skills Kit / Sirikit
- Chrome developer tools
- Source code control concepts (Git)
- Agile tools for software teams (Jira)
- Microsoft Azure
- Xamarin - Cross platform development
- Native experience with Swift / Objective-C on iOS or Java or Android
- HTML / CSS
- Technical writing
- Security concepts (i.e.) authentication, encryption etc
- Commitment to quality and takes pride in their work - Lets create something amazing together
- Seeks help in solving difficult and complex problems - We're here to help each other
- Great communication skills - It's good to talk!
- Willingness to wear 'different hats' as required - There's no I in TEAM
- Social impact - Your input and actions will change lives both domestically & internationally
For more details, and to be part of this incredible journey, please contact Mark Crow on (07) 3020 0316