C# Software Engineer
About your role:
Plan and conduct professional software engineering work, without requiring detailed supervision, but with guidance provided on unusual features or on complex tasks.
- At least 3 years' solid software engineering experience using C#
- Ability to work with and respond quickly to evolving requirements.
- A good understanding of revision control concepts and practices, and preferably Git experience
- Experience with one or more scripting languages, preferably Python and / or Bash
- Experience using SQL
- Experience with embedded/real-time systems
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Agile and/or Scrum methodologies
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!