|Location:||Frenchs Forest, New South Wales|
This role is an exciting opportunity for an up and coming C developer to join an established team of developers for the client. This role's purpose will be to support and develop coding as a part of a larger team focusing primarily on database programming.
This role will provide you an opportunity to grow and develop your skills and be a part of a friendly team in which you can be supported.
- Experience in C in last 2 years of experience
- Minimum years of profession/IT experience - 8 Years
- Should have hands on experience of debugging, performance measurement and improvement
- Strong hold on algorithms
- Hands on experience on Linux, Gcc
- Someone having database experience Usage/ Implementation
- Experience in security / cryptography / embedded
- C Programming on windows platform
- Bash programming
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!