Recruitment Consultant - Business Support
AccountAbility hosts both Accounting and Business Support recruitment functions in Sydney, Parramatta, Melbourne and Brisbane. Roles covered include Accounts Payable/Receivable, Credit and Bookkeeping, Executive Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, HR Assistant, Legal Support, Customer Service and Administration Assistant.
Currently recruiting for the Business Support team, we are interested in speaking with an experienced recruiter who is looking to maximise their previous experience for this fast-paced, revenue-generating desk and high earning potential.
Joining another seasoned consultant, you'll be working alongside each other on warm leads where 80% of the work is returning businesses. You will proactively reach out to the market to build a healthy pipeline of clientele, which then includes a reasonable amount of client management including business development to source new business opportunities, attend meetings and events.
To qualify, you must possess:
- At least 1 - 3 years' experience in recruitment in an agency is preferred
- Resilient and self-driven to run your own desk with minimal supervision
- Strong team-work capability to work collaboratively with your team mate
- A healthy, competitive streak from a previous experience e.g. sports is advantageous
- Possess full, working rights in Australia
What's in it for you?
- A choice of two, market-leading commission schemes
- Cheese & Wine Fridays with the office and other monthly & quarterly team bonding events
- Internal learning and development training programs at every stage of your career
- Fantastic international career opportunities with our other offices in UK and Asia
If you think this is for you, please click Apply or contact Michelle Wong directly at 02 9248 6218 for a confidential discussion. For other opportunities with Ambition/Accountability, please visit www.ambition.com.au/disciplines/work-for-us.