Business Solutions Analyst | $800-$900 p.d. 6 mths| CBD
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$900 per day|
My client is a leading government agency undergoing an enterprise-wide business transformation, restructure and consolidation of corporate offices and functions.
They are seeking a Business Solutions Analyst to work under the PMO and Assurance team, and you'll be assigned to a range of projects.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their priorities, value drivers and needs. Identify improvement opportunities to resolve complex problems, deliver value, optimise benefits and reduce the cost base
- Lead the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of high level business requirements and design of business processes to meet the needs of the organisation
- Manage the development of detailed Business Requirements, Business Process Specifications and/or System Functional / Non Functional Specifications that will drive the desired change to business process, system enhancement / development activities
- Define and drive 'As Is' and 'To Be' processes
- Perform business impact assessments and aligned cost/benefit analysis
- Responsible for facilitating high quality, timely estimates for solutions
- Construct the business case and benefits realisation plan, specifically analysing the proposed solution to deliver the desired business outcome and associated project costs.
- Support project delivery through various (any) stage of its lifecycle, including planning, design, build, testing, training and implementation activities to ensure the successful delivery of the overall business and technology solutions.
- Worked in an assurance-focused environment, preferably at an enterprise PMO level.
- Minimum 5 years business analysis experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with large programs of work
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work across multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to address complexity with many different requirements, stakeholders and timeframes to juggle.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 for more information.