Business/HR Project Manager | 9 mth contract | CBD
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$1000 per day|
My client is a large government agency undergoing an enterprise-wide business transformation. We're looking for a Project Manager who has experience working on corporate/department restructures, and/or operating model design projects, HR transformations, etc.
- End-to-end project management, driving a human resources and workforce redesign project
- Develop project plans, coordinate resouces, manage budgets, maintain stakeholder relationships
- Manage project risk and issues, working closely with the Program Director
- Vendor management and managing procurement processes
You'll be preferred if you have the following experience:
- A non-IT Project Manager with experience in business change or HR Transformation programs
- Highly results focused, and comfortable working in a high pressure and ever-changing environment
- Have strong stakeholder management capabilities
If you're interested in this role, then APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 if you have any further questions.