Business/Change Analyst - 12 Months - Business Transformation
|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$745 per day + Superannuation|
Our client requires an enthusiastic professional, with a combination of Change and Business Analyst experience, to assist with the implementation component of a new Student Management System (SMS). The ideal candidate will focus on the planning, analysing, designing and supporting of the interfaces required to support the new system as well as several Change aspects. This interesting dual role will see you doing 60% BA and 40% CA work.
This project is a major high-profile Modernisation project that will ultimately facilitate the main system for end-users and students. More information will be provided during the phone screening stage of the process.
-Investigate Business operation requirements using a range of tools including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
-Identify and interview relevant customers and stakeholders across the organisation who may have an interest in, or be affected by, the problem or solution.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, deconstruct information into more easily accessible details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, and distinguish user desires from the underlying true needs of the business units.
-Assist with the preparation of procurement documentation including tenders and requests for information in line with procurement policies.
- Thorough proven experience working with methodologies, workshops, business processes and techniques within large-scale integration projects
- Experience working in both Business Analyst and Change Analyst roles
- Ability to work effectively across a number of IT systems and projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge the fundamental duties of an end-to-end Business analyst role
- Ability to confidently engage in effective stakeholder management
- Outstanding communication skills via written, verbal and presentation
- A deep understanding of what the project requires and how to solve the issues associated