ERP Functional Consultant - Finance
|Location:||Northern Beaches, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum|
A successful and growing business IT consultancy who specialise in the areas of ERP software and business solutions, focusing specifically on Infor M3 ERP software, Supply Chain Planning and Warehouse Management Systems are looking for a high-calibre professional to be part of our high-performing consulting team in delivering ERP software and business solutions to some of the region's leading organisations.
The successful candidate will be a sharp thinker with excellent analytical skills and a proactive, committed approach. You will be a proven advocate of the value of information technology in business. Your excellent interpersonal and team skills mean you can easily adapt to different users, interpreting their requirements and translating them into customer solutions.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Requirements:
- 5+ years hands-on experience in Finance ERP Process and Systems Execution - Infor M3 preferable, or SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics desirable
- Either a tertiary qualification (in IT, engineering or Finance) or commensurate professional experience
- Expertise with IT systems related to Supply Chain Management (ERP)
- Experienced with IT system delivery, documentation, implementation and go-lives
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written, across all levels of business
- Experience with Infor M3/Movex and/or consulting experience will be viewed favourably
If you are looking for a challenging role in a collaborative team environment, where you will have flexibility, autonomy and the opportunity to make a real contribution to the success of the business, then please apply now!