Business Process Analyst (x2)- Process Improvement- $100-120K
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$120000.00 per annum|
I have an excellent permanent opportunity in my client's Operational Excellence team.
You will have the opportunity to work across the breadth of the organisation, working autonomously with a number of different business units to understand their operation and then work with them to deliver process improvement initatives.
My client is building their long-term capability from a relatively low level of maturity and you will have the opportunity to implement longer-term Continuous Improvement initiatives - there is an important Quality Management and Training component to this position.
You will be an experienced Process and Quality Improvement with a robust and demonstrable track record of delivering tangible outcomes on Process Improvement projects. To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Excellent working experience and track record of delivering on Process Improvement projects that face the business.
- A background in Lean Six Sigma - minimum Green Belt level certification - would be highly advantageous.
- Quality Management and/or Audit background -running audits, leading audits, knowledge of the ISO frameworks is very benefical.
- Experience delivering on such projects in multiple industries or sectors is highly beneficial.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills - you will be a robust and engaging communicator, able to operate effectively in complex environments with little 'structure'.
- Demonstrable experience implementing Continuous Improvemnt - running training on Lean/LSS tools, coaching Yellow/Green Belts.
You will benefit from:
- Attractive salary package
- Fantastic CBD location
- Opportunity to deliver on a high impact and wide-ranging deliverables
So if you have the right experience and skillset for the role as specified above, please send me your CV, or hit APPLY.
Consultant - Business Transformation
292 486 216