Business Process Analyst - Wellbeing - six month contract
|Location:||Redfern, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$800 per day|
I have a six month contract at a major Education provider to deliver an end-to-end transformation of their Wellbeing division.
Your remit will be to build holistic current and future state process architecture - understanding the way the business operates and building the new model from a process as well as systems perspective.
Due to the nature of this team's work you will be working with stakeholders across the range of social services (psychologists and counsellors etc) and you will be exposed to some unfortunate and distburbing content essential in establishing business requirements.
The successful candidate will have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with a mature approach to stakeholder management.
This is a meaty and challenging position for an experienced Business Process Analyst.
- Proven track record in AS:IS and TO:BE business process re-engineering - minimum 5 years.
- Experience working within Government social services, charity, FACS, Department of Health, Department of Housing would be highly regarded.
- Some experience in end-to-end Software implementation would be highly regarded - from project initiation, scoping, documenting all processes ,tasks, data, gaps right through to vendor selection, implementation and working towards development of support structure.
- Some involvement with vendor selection would be beneficial.
- Experience in health, community services, counselling, or Wellbeing related projects is desirable
- Some experience working within Change Management would be beneficial.
- Opportunity to transform a division of genuine 'difference making' quality
- End-to-end role - shape the future
- Friendly team in Australian Technology Park
If this sounds like you
Please hit APPLY or contact me directly with a brief covering email and CV.
Senior Consultant - Business Transformation