Business Process Analyst - Facilities Management
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$600 per day|
Six months contract for a strong Business Process Analyst in the Facilities Management space.
About the role - and you!
This is a major office relocation - one of the most significant happening across Sydney.
I'm looking for an awesome Business Proceess Analyst to help undertake a comprehensive review of how my client has previously undertaken Facilities Management and Contract Management.
You will have experience in:
- Working within the Facilities Management space - delivering AS:IS and TO:BE process mapping.
- Experience within Contracts Management is a huge plus -particularly in negotiating contracts.
- Track record of working within complex programs with a lot of moving parts.
- Ideally, working on large construction or relocation projects - this will be hugely benefical!
You will be:
- A pro-active and personable individual,.
- Great communication skills - able to work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Familar with standard process modelling tools i.e. Holocentric, Visio, even ARIS.
- Work on a huge transformation - which has a 4 year scope.
- Potential for extension.
If this sounds like you
Please hit APPLY or contact me directly!
Consultant - Business Transformation
292 486 216