Business Process Analyst - ehealth
|Location:||Western Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$600 per day|
I have a six month contract - with the possibility of extension- for an experienced Business Process Analyst at a major NSW Government Healthcare department.
Your role will sit within a central team that is dedicated to working on end-to-end Business Analysis and Process Improvement across a number of digital and IT projects, in order to help facilitate an improved and outstanding digital healthcare system.
You will be responsible for reviewing analysing a key number of systems and information needs, process mapping these, and actively helping build a futrure, improved state.
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrable experience conducting business process analysis on both business and IT led projects.
- Outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills - able to elicit information from a wide number of key stakeholders.
- Excellent process mapping skills - able to use MS Visio, Holocentric or ARIS.
- Experience working on testing, training and business transitions
- Ability to understand and convey complex technical information to a non-technical audience is a must.
- Modern offices and friendly team in the West of Sydney
- 6 month contract - good chance of extension
If this sounds like you...
Please hit APPLY or contact me directly for more information
Senior Consultant - Business Transformation
292 486 216