Business Process Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$750 per day|
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the public sector for a Business Process Analyst to help deliver processes and performance management around a significant Operating Model review and implementation.
This role would particularly suit a management consultant to leap into the world of industry contracting.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Designing and delivering multiple processes for the client's business needs based around current models - including Capacity Management and Knowledge Management.
- Developing and delivering the training program.
- Creation and management of operational reporting such as developing reports and dashboards.
- Demonstrated experience working on performance schedules.
- Proven experience as a Business Process Analyst designing and implementing a variety of processes within an organisation.
- Government experience is highly regarded.
- Management consulting experience is highly regarded, preferably tier one.
- Experience designing and delivering training.
The client is looking for a fast learning, motivated individual who is looking to help deliver the implementation of a major operating model review.
If this sounds like you please apply now or call Paul McCann on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.