Business Process Analyst - 6-8 month contract - daily rate
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$800 per day|
Two contract opportunities for strong Business Process Analysts, capable at working cross-functionally and autonomously across multiple busines streams, at two of Australia's largest organisations.
Both positions will give the successful applicants exposure to two of the biggest transformations happening in Australia today.
You will be an experienced Business Process Analyst, with a track record in the following:
- Applying a broad range of business analysis techniques to complex business requirements, including the use of process flows, state diagrams, use cases and entity relationship.
- AS:IS and TO:BE process mapping using Visio or Holocentric.
- Strong people and stakeholder management skills - working in Change-centric environments, often applying ADKAR or similar Change Management methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge or application of Lean or Lean Six Sigma methodologies is beneficial.
- Strong Excel skills are essential.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, especially in the analysis and reporting of data.
- Setting up and delivering of project milestones reporting - essential.
If this sounds like you...
Please send me through your application directly by hitting APPLY.
Consultant - Business Transformation
292 486 216