Business Process Analyst
|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$650 - AU$750 per day|
This client is looking for an experienced Business Process Analyst, who will be working on a major transformation project. Consulting with business stakeholders to document and identify process gaps, to enable the development of improvement strategies to support business owners strategic goals.
- Extensive experience undertaking systems and manual process analysis, process design and modelling
- Ability to analyse and review business processes, procedures and work instructions for business functions
- Able to identify process gaps and to enable development of improvement strategies
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends to assist with business process improvement
- Ability to engage with subject matter experts and stakeholders to understand end-to-end processes and ensure effective solutions
- Capability to use enterprise level process modelling platforms - e.g. ARIS to capture policies, processes and procedures
The hiring manager is looking for a Process Analyst who has the ability to work well in a team and pro-actively goes about your day-to-day tasks, if this sounds like you please apply now or contact Andrew Harrison on 02 9248 6215 for a confidential discussion.