Business Process Analyst
|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$650 - AU$750 per annum|
A Business Process Analyst role has come up to work on and enable the development of improvement strategies to support business owners strategic goals. Reporting to the Process Improvement Lead you'll be making decision on complex and sensitive issues and evaluating risks in the context of a complex and changing environment.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline or significant equivalent skills, knowledge and industry experience.
- Demonstrated high level computing skills including MS Office software suite, and knowledge and contextualised understanding of corporate systems.
- Demonstrated high-level capability to use enterprise level process modelling platforms e.g. ARIS to capture policies, processes, procedures etc.
- Demonstrated high-level written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels across an organisation.
- Demonstrated understanding of the relationship between Strategy & Operational Process enablement
- Experience in applying policies, procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated high level analytical, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team and commitment to the delivery of high quality customer service.
The hiring manager is looking for proactive and positive employee, if this sounds like you please apply now or contact Andrew Harrison on 02 9248 6215 for a confidential discussion.