Business Process Analyst
Business Process Analyst
Our Tier 1 client is seeking two Business Process Analysts. You will be part of the newly formed Continuous Improvement Team with a key focus on embedding lean principals across the entire organisation. Process optimisation and effective change management are high priority targets.
Your role will broadly consist of:
- Modelling and documenting current, proposed and implemented processes
- Document current state and future state process flows to support system changes and user uptake
- Identify and analyse process issues and recommend system and process changes / improvements
- Lead and facilitate workshops to identify improvement opportunities
- Mapping current "As Is" business processes and practises.
- Reviewing and analysing current business processes and practises.
- Identifying quantifiable opportunities for improvement
- Facilitating business process mapping workshops as required
- Recommending "To Be" business processes.
- Supports and guides business problem solving utilising proven improvement methodologies
- Contributes to measurement of expected benefits.
- Sound experience in documenting business processes using both existing process documentation and process walkthroughs with experienced process users
- Exceptional ability to analyse situations fully and accurately, and reach productive recommendations
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both written & verbal) with the ability to produce clear, detailed and accurate documentation
- Perform analysis and report on cost-benefit and return on investment for proposed system and process changes
- Provides a conduit between subject matter experts and Continuous Improvement Team.
- Reporting on business process and continuous improvement activities as required.
- Demonstrated ability to expertly understand business needs and translate into business processes
- Extensive experience in the use of business process and system mapping techniques, eg BPMN, and demonstrated skill in the application of these tools with multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and influencing skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to respectfully challenge the norm and "push back" where required
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated success in being able to conceptualise complex technical issues and resolve issues quickly
- Good team player, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform process updates to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Logical and efficient.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and processes as required.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Someone who takes the initiative, requiring little supervision
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new process mapping software
- Demonstrated knowledge of full suite of Microsoft Office tools