Business Process Analyst
I have a six month contract at a global Banking group for an end-to-end Business Process Analyst to review and design end-to-end operational processes.
You will be joining a high performing team who are a key cog in ensuring process flow is done outstandingly.
You must have the following experience to be considered for this role:
- Experience of end-to-end process re-engineering, preferably within banking / financial services.
- Banking and Financial Services experience is highly desirable.
- Strong process mapping skills - high quality and volume.
- Experience and understanding of IT elements in operational flow - you don't have to be an expert in IT, however.
- AGILE background is highly beneficial.
- Lean Six Sigma background is beneficial if not mandatory.
- Work for a market leader
- Good chance for contract extension - could go for 12 months.
If this sounds like you...
Please hit APPLY or contact me directly with a resume and brief covering letter.
Senior Consultant - Business Transformation
292 486 216