|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$170000 - AU$200000 per annum|
Our client is a leading Property/Construction Group embarking on a multiyear journey to transform how the Construction business delivers its services through an increased use of technology to deliver optimised, effective processes.
The Business Solutions Project Manager will be responsible for leading the end-to-end delivery of multiple technology implementation projects and ensuring project objectives and benefits are delivered on time and on budget.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Assist Business Sponsors with scoping and obtaining funding for business projects.
- Develop, maintain and implement the project management plan.
- Establish an effective project management environment for delivery, including design and establishment of project team, governance approach, project stakeholder engagement and quality approaches
- Lead execution of the project and deliver the project objectives within agreed timeframe, budget and agreed level of quality.
- Ensure that the project delivers the solutions required to realise the planned benefits.
- Collaborate with and effectively engage with stakeholders to ensure business operational requirements are captured and delivered as part of the project
- Effectively manage project resourcing, financials, issues and risks.
- Manage interdependencies with other projects and BAU activities, particularly related to the impact on business personnel.
- Develop and deliver project level reporting to the Business Sponsor and Project Steering Committee (if relevant), including status reporting, risk and issue tracking and aligning projects to status reporting.
- Ensure all business process changes are tracked and managed as part of the project.
- Ensure effective closedown of the project and handover to BAU operations (e.g. documentation of processes, procedures etc.).
- Assist with technology contract negotiations
- Maintain an understanding of construction technology and build relationships with key external stakeholders and industry peers.
You must have:
- Tertiary qualification with relevant project management qualifications and/or accreditation.
- Understanding of, and experience with, the construction industry.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver end-to-end project delivery of complex projects or multiple, simultaneous
- projects with tangible business benefits.
- Deep understanding of project management and change management principles and techniques and
- experience applying these principles and techniques to a range of complex business projects.
- Strong understanding of problem solving techniques and the application of these techniques to a range of complex business projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing and stakeholder management skills and an ability to build effective relationships to achieve outcomes.
- Proven ability to work with, and manage, external vendor(s).
Hit 'Apply' if you have what it takes!