Business Optimization Analyst
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
My client is a leading bank seeking a Business Optimization & Reporting Analyst to join the bank on a permanent basis. You will act as key point of contact for analytics relating to Customer Servicing Wealth. You will also participate in ongoing continuous improvement of project and governance processes.
You will be the data analytics expert, analysing and interogating the data to provide valuable insights to the business. The focus will be around business optimisation and business improvement, as the Businses Optimisation Analyst you will also be required to work along with the Change and Optimisation leads to provide suggestions for ways of improving Business performace.
- As the Business Optimisation Analyst, you will be required to examine/interrogate data sets, produce it and provide insights back to the business.
- You will be supporting the team creating the reports by producing data sets and communicating the data insights to improve the business performance and overall governance
- You will be responsible for the production of all Customer Servicing Wealth reports, as well as the interpretation and interrogation of data to conceive initiatives, elicit and document requirements and manage these throughout implementation.
- You will also be responsible for other project control/governance activities such as testing, process mapping, risk assessments and change management.
- Working within the business stakeholder engagement framework for the Business Optimisation stream, you will communicate these requirements to key stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of the project's or program's objectives and benefits, and provide appropriate visibility of the initiative progress.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- You will need min 2 - 3 years experience in a data scientist or similiar role with ideally a relevant undergraduate/post graduate degree.
- You will need strong communication and stakeholder management skills to communicate confidnently and effectively with different areas of the business and stakeholders at all levels.
- Technical skills - you will need to have storng Excel, Power Point and Visio skills.
- Can appreciate difficult problems and work autonomously on tasks with a medium complexity, works collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represent consolidated findings
- You will need to bring a can do attitude, strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
If you have what it takes please hit Apply or contact Amy Shah on 92486214 or