Business Intelligence Developer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
About your role
Their focus will be to provide Business Intelligence related information system and IT support requirements within processes and systems, as well as to facilitate and manage the introduction and embedding of new tools that are not only relevant but will assist in enhancing the client experience.
This role requires a mix of people management, hands-on business analysis, report development and project management skills. It covers all aspects of the system lifecycle (i.e. analysis, development, testing, documentation, support, etc.), as well as the selection of appropriate applications and platforms to facilitate the business needs. Overseeing the execution of approved projects, ensuring completion of these on time and in accordance with standards and policies.
- Informatica, SQL coding experience, Business Object
- APEX -could be a plus
- Business Intelligence design and development solutions for all areas of the Bank ensuring consistent and efficient technical delivery of information.
- Assist each business unit to assess current applications and/or business-related processes with a view to delivering consistent and more efficient solutions.
- Provide requirements to the Development team to build semantic layers for Ad-hoc Business queries and strategic reporting & dashboards (after prototyping is complete)
- Prototyping of Reports and Dashboards for the Business (including Datasets)
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!