Business Intelligence Analyst
The purpose of this role is to undertake an audit of lab info systems to ensure compliance to relevant acts. As a professional Business Intelligence Analyst, your main responsibilities will be to produce written reports, for each condition, analyse the details from findings and provide possible recommendations to be reviewed by business owners.
The outline of the audit process/milestones is as follows:
- Request is made to each participating lab to provide a data extract from the Laboratory Information Systems using set criteria e.g. which notifiable condition to be in the data extract, specific data elements and the date range.
- A data extract for the same criteria done from database
- The lab data extracts are loaded into an excel spreadsheet
- Each line item in the lab extracts are verified against the main extract
- Statistical analysis is made of the findings
- Report produced.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have an understanding of how Laboratory Information Systems work.
- Have experience with Laboratory Information Systems.
- Have an understanding of audit processes.
- Have experience with auditing.
- Possess high level verbal and written communications.
- Be a team player.
- Have experience with developing written reports, writing audit findings reports, and recommendations
If this sounds like your next career move, then click "Apply Now" to submit your resume.