Business Improvement Consultant
|Location:||Southern Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client are currently seeking a Consultant / Analyst to come on-board, and liaise with the Business Units mapping KPIs, best practice, process, and driving efficiencies.
The objective is to determine and implement appropriate efficiency targets for each division, department & team, and create an ongoing process to monitor & report.
Ideally, they are looking for a resource with capability across the following:
- Ability to engage & communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- Ability to rapidly elicit and understand business purpose, operating models and strategy
- Experience in KPI mapping across multiple business layers and linking back to strategic goals
- Experience in developing balanced scorecards with a particular focus on efficiency measures
- Capability in developing fit-for-purpose reporting, review & governance frameworks
- Ability to lead and project manage improvement projects and associated implementation activities
- Ability to apply "whole business' strategic thinking to all improvement activities
- Ability to collaborate with relevant stakeholders to develop and deploy effective change management strategies.
- Previous experience managing an end-to-end Business Improvement project on a large scale would be highly advantageous.
This is an initial 3 Month contract with the chance of extension. If this sounds like the role for you please click the 'Apply" button below for consideration!