Business Improvement Consultant
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
This well-loved Bank is seeking an experienced Business Improvement Consultant to contribute to the cultural development of process improvement across the Bank.
You will ideally be a Lean Six Sigma practitioner (Green / Black Belt) and have a keen eye for improving processes for operational effectiveness and customer service. In addition, this position will work with business unit leaders to define and quantify improvement opportunities and work with newly certified Green Belts in their delivery, assisting with challenging calculations and project issues.
This position is ideally suited to an experienced Process Improvement professional with a track record of success in business process improvement, and who holds a Green Belt certification (IASSC or ASQ).
- Lean approach to developing and executing cross-functional, customer service focused process improvements
- Experience influencer capable of working across stakeholders groups to develop a culture for continuous business improvement
- Identifying, scoping and curating Process Improvement ideas through to successful implementation and operationalisation
- Thinking outside of the box, reengineering or transforming existing process
- A thorough understanding of working in an environment with complex and changing compliance/legislative requirements
Option to work from home several days a week for the right candidate.