Business Engagement Lead
|Location:||Surrey Hills, Victoria|
My client are a leading global consulting business in Melbourne, looking for experienced Engagement Managers with a solid background as a business consultant across telecommunications.
We are looking for a Senior Engagement Lead who also has had experience working as a business consultant and business analyst with the following key attributes
- Previous work experience working with Enterprise Service Delivery within a global telco organisation
- Business Case development
- A solid understanding of change management and the fundamentals involved
- The ability to understand the business needs and requirements and make strategic decisions based on the best outcome for the business
- Strong Stakeholder engagement skills
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- 10+ years Business Analysis experience
- Combined with 5+ years Business consulting experience
- Telecommunications experience is imperative, and ideally demonstrated across a number of the large global organisations.
- Experience working with a delivery service in the past (o2a, L2c or p2a)
- Project management consulting experience but more importantly, the ability to work closely with technical resources.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to work in a client facing role.
- Ability to wear multiple hats as required in a large, complex technology environment
- Provide operational support to stakeholders within the business
If you feel that this role is suited to you, please apply below for a confidential discussion.