Business Development Manager
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
I am seeking a "Door Kicker" BDM that has a passion for digital technology and the consultative skills to promote clients solutions in the market.
You will be joining a small yet highly successful team who pride themselves on being some of the most upstanding and effective operators in the industry. Because this is a newly created role you will be championing it, but you'll also have the support from the tech team, MD and the rest of the team to make this role nothing short of a success; as well as the freedom to make this role your very own!
Whilst some leads are provided through various marketing channels in this business, the person who'll be successful in this role will understand that the best leads are generated through networking and established relationships, and basically knocking down doors.
What You'll Get Up To
- Hunt down and discover new business opportunities through a variety of creative BD strategies;
- Build and nurture a strong prospect pipeline through, networking, referrals, proactive lead curation and inbound lead management;
- Generate new Business pitching to CIOs, CTO's, CEOs, CMOs and other key decision makers with purchasing power;
- Preparing and presenting solutions face-to-face to drive new business as well as grow existing accounts;
- Professionally represent and evangelise the brand in the marketplace;
- Prepare and present proposals to prospects; AND
- Diligently and accurately manage the contacts and activities in the CRM and other business systems.
The Essential Ingredients
- Must have around 4+ years in Business Development role either in Digital or new Technology, preferably in a start-up environment;
- Have superb interpersonal skills with the ability to pitch and present at all levels;
- Formidable face to face, telephone and written communication talents;
- Proven experience developing business relationships;
- You must be a real 'closer' with well-developed & active listening skills;
- Be technology savvy with an ability to understand and communicate complex technology to non-technical decision makers;
- Be able to travel when necessary (nationally and internationally); AND
- Have a consultative, solutions oriented focus when dealing with clients.
Sound like your thing? Excellent! Please go ahead and click the "Apply" button and send through your CV that outlines the synergy between your experience and the role on offer. Also, if you're keen to hear a little more about this role or perhaps you'd like to talk about your next career move, then I'd be just as happy to chat too. You can reach me on 0401 002 988 or 3009 6107 for a confidential conversation!