Business Development Executive
We have been in the industry for 20 years. At Ambition, our purpose and mission is to 'Build Better Futures'. For the organisations we work for, this means finding talent to enable business growth. For the professionals we help look for their next career move, this means matching skills and interests with job opportunities to fulfil personal ambitions. And finally, for our Ambition people, this means providing the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career.
We are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive for our high performing technology team in Sydney.
You will work with a portfolio of existing clients and also target new clients to generate future business.
More specifically, you will:
- Build and maintain an active client database
- Manage the relationship with existing clients
- Effectively drive revenue by developing a new business development strategy
- Compellingly promote Ambition's brand proposition
- Provide exemplary customer service at all times
You will be:
- A graduate with at least 1 year's business development experience
- Self motivated, results driven, with the strong ability to achieve targets
- Undeterred by rejection, using your tenacity and resilience to pick yourself up and continue to drive forward
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Commercially minded, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Resourceful as you will relentlessly pursue leads and opportunities
- Passionate, show integrity and strive to achieve excellence
What We Offer
Join Ambition, who provide the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career. Along with a competitive salary package and a choice of two market leading commission schemes, you will also benefit from:
- The opportunity to go on our annual all expenses paid overseas trip for top performers. Previous destinations included Vietnam, Bali and Langkawi
- 20 days annual leave, plus and additional day for every year of service (up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Birthday leave
- Monthly and quarterly social events
- Casual Fridays wth 4pm drinks
- A friendly and collaborative culture
- The exposure to international opportunities in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
Take full advantage of a fulfilling career with Ambition. You'll be working with some of the most experienced and successful people. Work in an industry where we share our ambitions, successes and importantly, even the failures.
Ready to kick-start your career with Ambition? Apply online by forwarding your CV or contact Jessica Minter, HR and Internal Talent Acquisition on 02 9248 6262.