Business Data Analyst
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$900 per day + inclusive of superannuation|
One of the major government departments is looking for a hands-on Business Data Analyst to work on a legacy migration project, replacing an old legacy platfrom with an online portal.
- Develop As-Is and To-Be Process
- Develop business process and data models and related documentation
- Develop Conceptual and Logical Data Models
- Create the Dashboards
- Define the flow of the data and what data will come out as a result
- Work with business stakeholders to elicit requirements and validate requirements
- Recommend process changes and solutions to improve business decision-making
- Liaise with Vendors and Internal Stakeholders
- Strong experience as a Data Analyst/Business Analyst in Data Migration Projects
- Strong experience in Data Model Design
- Experience using tools such as Azure, Tablau, PowerBI as well as Excel and SQL
- Strong communication capabilities and relationship building skills
- Experience working within Government and Fin Services
- Passion for innovation of data analysis.
If this sounds like you hit APPLY today if you're ready to take on this opportunity.
02 9248 6202