|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||Up to AU$120000.00 per annum|
The successful candidate will be working collaboratively with the team using the latest technology to provide business solutions for an existing customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with clients to detect and recommend solutions to improve their business processes.
- Design, create and implement software solutions with the consultant team which will cater for clients business requirements.
- Gather and translate the requirements of the business into functional specifications for the in-house technical team.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- More than 3 years' experience in the Retail consulting space
- Either a tertiary qualification (in IT, engineering or similar) or can demonstrate professional experience
- Expertise with IT systems related to fashion retail
- Experienced with IT system delivery, documentation, implementation and go-lives
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written, across all levels of business
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to work in a client facing role.
- Ability to wear multiple hats as required in a large, complex technology environment.
- Actively work towards achieving your individual goals, which help the organization reach its objectives.
If you think that you have the relevant experience and skills required to dominate this role, please apply for a confidential discussion.