Business Change Manager / Project Coordinator
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000.00 per annum|
The Business Change Manager / Project Coordinator is a newly created role with a Global Bank designed to manage multiple project timelines (up to 8 projects at once), and liaise between Project Managers and Operations Manager. This role will also be responsible for driving process improvements and change management within the projects space.
- Project management of change requests, implementations, system developments and projects across Direct Custody and Issuer Services Operations.
- Participation as operations lead in all projects impacting custody.
- Preparation and analysis of proposed changes, gathering consensus between business requirements and technology deliverables to ensure smooth implementation of projects.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with our Product Partners, Client Executives, Technology, Business Support, on shore/off shore Operations groups, Operational Risk Compliance & Legal to ensure the delivery of change initiatives and tailored solutions that will meet the expectation and needs of both clients and regulators.
- Ensure the business unit maintains the ethical standards contained in the Code of Conduct.
- Strong understanding project coordination and overall business flows across corporate actions, settlements, client service and control.
- Strong Project Management skills and proven experience in stakeholder engagement.
- Strong background and experience in back office administration processes and procedures.
- Ability to solve complex issues and apply an appropriate risk management response.
- Ability to identify and address control risks.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project Management.
Please apply now to express your interest in this role.