Business Banking Manager - Big 4 Bank
|Location:||Adelaide CBD, South Australia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$140000 per annum|
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
Due to an internal promotion, they have an immediate need for a Business banking Manager. This role sits within an already successful part of the business. With your help, it has the potential to be taken to the next level.
- Assess economic value and risk potential of new business. Maintain and enhance the credit risk profile and profitability of the portfolio
- Develop relationships with branch managers, district managers and other product partners
- Develop and improve professional excellence through management of individual and team performance
- Implement annual business plans for your customer portfolio
- Prepare and submit business lending proposals
- Lead, coach and motivate others
- Experience managing high volume or a complex portfolios of clients
- Excellent understanding of small to medium business markets
- Exposure to Small Business lending and credit analysis, however sales experience in a non-banking industries will also be considered
- Outstanding sales prospecting and closing skills
- Strong negotiation, customer management and relationship management skills
- An established network of referrals to identify new business opportunities
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services