Business Analyst with Product Development Background
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$109500.00 per annum + Career Progression|
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a well established Product Development House with a successful track record, a vision and a large customer base to help them with Business Analysis activities. You will be the only BA in the organisation with the opportunity to make your mark by bringing in best practices and truly adding value.
This business encourages career progression and would support you taking higher responsibilities within the business. With a maturing product, a few brand new projects kicking off, with initiatives on BI Analytics on the horizon and an excellent leadership team, you wouldn't want to be anywhere but here!
- Liaise with various stakeholders including the customer to identify and document functional and non-functional requirements
- Prepare and prioritise user stories and acceptance criteria
- Document functional specifications and focus the team on delivering product improvements
- Research customer behaviour/usage, and industry trends to guide the feature roadmap
- Analyse data to find hidden insights for customers that can be leveraged to improve product offerings
- Prepare, influence, and maintain the product roadmap
- Facilitate workshops with various stakeholders and ensure quality of the deliverables through UAT & functional testing
Skills and experience:
- 10+ years experience working as a business analyst
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Product ownership experience
- Experience creating User Stories and working with a software development team
- Experience in UX /UI is desirable
- JIRA and Confluence experience preferable
- Degree or tertiary qualification in Business, Information Systems, Communications or Computer Science
If this is the kind of role you have been waiting for, apply immediately and we will contact you if you have all the right skills and experience.