Business Analyst - Wealth Management
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000.00 - AU$125000.00 per annum|
Wealth management Business analysis opportunities are available to join a leading Financial Software firm to assist with project delivery and product growth
If you a mid level or expereinced Business analyst who has strong Wealth management expertise, end to end SDLC experience and been implementing wealth management systems or products as a BA, this woudl be an ideal role for you.
You will have an opportunity to expand your business and product domain knowledge, to work with a leading vendor and grow your career. The firm has a great culture, lots of opportuniteis and flexible working arrangements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business requirements gathering and documentation - working closely with the Business and the IT team
- Writing user stories and communicating the effort to developers
- To support product and marketing teams in identifying solutions to support product changes and campaigns that require product maintenance
- To research, develop, promote and implement effective and efficient business solutions to ensure best practice.
- Working with a Product team in an Agile environment
- To own and ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve all business issues (customer, process, and financial), and to implement measures to avoid re-occurrence
- Conducting QA testing, writing test scripts
Successful candidate must have the following experience:
- A min of 2 years Business Analysis experience gained within Wealth management / Superannuation
- Ideallly experience with COIN, Midwinter, XPLAN
- End to end SDLC experience
- Agile expertise
- Must have detailed Documentation experience - able to draft detailed business requirements and user strories
- Stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Understanding of process methodologies with project and systems development life cycle experience.
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
This is a high profile challenging opportunity which will enable you to enhance your Financial services experience and join a high performing team
Please send your CV for consideration if you are interested