Business Analyst - Superannuation
|Location:||Southeastern Sydney, New South Wales|
Superannuation Business analysis opportunities are available to join a leading Financial Services firm to assist with project delivery.
If you a Business Anallyst with strong Superannuation expertise, experience working on Business/Regulatory projects rather then Applications/ Infra projects this woudl be an ideal role for you.
You will have an opportunity to expand your business and product domain knowledge, to work with a leading FS firm and grow your career. The firm has a great culture, lots of opportuniteis and flexible working arrangements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business requirements gathering and documentation - working closely with the Business and the IT team
- Writing BRD, as is to be processes, gap analysis, process maps, user stories and communicating the effort to developers
- To research, develop, promote and implement effective and efficient business solutions to ensure best practice.
- Coordinate forums and meetings ensuring accurate detail is provided to stakeholders
- To own and ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve all business issues (customer, process, and financial), and to implement measures to avoid re-occurrence
- Conducting QA testing, writing test scripts
Successful candidate must have the following experience:
- A min of 3 years Business Analysis experience gained within Wealth management / Superannuation
- End to end SDLC experience
- Agile expertise
- Must have detailed Documentation experience - able to draft detailed business requirements and user strories
- Stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Strong relationship building skills & perseverance striving for effective business frameworks
- Understanding of process methodologies with project and systems development life cycle experience.
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
This is a high profile challenging opportunity which will enable you to enhance your Financial services experience and join a high performing team
Please send your CV for consideration if you are interested