Business Analyst/Project Manager in Procurement
|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
My client is a large government agency undergoing a significant organisational transformation. Part of the transformation includes a Procurement Transformation stream.
We are seeking a BA/PM to review operational and commercial activities to inform procurement and category management decision making.
You will report into the Senior Project Manager, and work closely with various senior stakeholders in the Procurement, Category management and business departments.
- Analysis of existing processes and recommend modications to existing procurement systems and workflows for implementation of program's deliverables
- Document work instructions for key reports required across the procurement team
- Develop reports to support management of supplier performance and tracking of benefits delivery
- Work with Category Managers in procurement to support continual implementation of improved systems and enhancements to procurement processes
- Provide leadership and training to Category Analysts and Procurement Specialists in reporting, data interrogation and analysis tools
- Experience in delivery of procurement related analysis in a public sector environment
- Solid BA/PM experience.
- PM certifications or understanding of PM methodologies, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of procurement processes and category management, with ability to collect and interpret requirements and negotiate variations to supplier contracts
- Solid communication skills.
If you're a motivated business analyst or procurement analyst, please APPLY NOW or contact Amy on (02) 9248 6214 to discuss.