Business Analyst/Project Manager
|Location:||Waterloo, New South Wales|
The client is leaders in the retail apparel space and are seeking a BA/PM to play an important role within this small IT team. You will play a very hands on role across design, development and implementation of IT initiatives and projects both on premise and cloud based applications.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a company that values its team and culture.
The ideal candidate will have a good mix of experience in areas such as business processes, procedures and project management.
You must have Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency and min 5+ years of local experience in order to be considered for this role.
- Liaise with programmers and project teams to map current and future IT processes.
- Identify and document changes to the IT processes across point of sale, back end processes, purchasing, sales, financial etc.
- Troubleshoot and analyses application issues.
- Understand the overall business environment and end user roles so as to identify the end user impacts on system changes.
- Create basic communications and instructions to support end users on changes relevant to IT processes. Identify areas of possible process improvement.
You must have:
- Proven 5+ years experience as a BA along with some PM experience. Preferably within the retail industry.
- You must demonstrate experience working autonomously leading projects end to end within a small work enviroment.
- ERP tranformation or system integration experience.
- Ability to assist business and end users with technical problems.
- Solid communication skills.