Business Analyst, Projects
About the Role:
Ambition's banking client is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team on a 6 month contact. Based at our client's site in the CBD, you will be working with their projects team as a key member of the financial control / regulatory reporting automations team.
Primarily you will be responsible for the analysis, design, documentation and specification of reports and interfaces under the scope of the project.
In this role you will need:
- Demonstrated experience liaising with business units, developers, analysts and testers.
- Experience leading developers, analysts and vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical resources.
- Ability to understand business needs and ability to make informed recommendations for system changes.
- Experience with SQL queries in Oracle or SQL Server environment.
- Experience in analysis and re-engineering of business processes and systems design.
- Experience in discussing requirements with business and get buy-in for changes.
- Experienced with project management methodologies particularly Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile