Business Analyst - Permanent
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
My client is a leading organisation that is seeking to hire an experienced BA on a permanent basis. Join this dynamic team and be part of a significant transformation!
My client is seeking a candidate with a stable background looking to progress within the firm. Career contractors will not be a preferred for this role.
The client is happy to work for up to 4 weeks for the right candidate and you must have mininum 2 years local experience to be considered for this opportunity.
- Functional business focus analysis: looking at process, org design type of work.
- Undertake current and future state gap analysis, assess changes and impacts to ensure that transformation change strategy and transition planning is fit for purpose.
- Ability to map and analyse processes, both AS IS and TO BE and change activities for the transformation program across technology, relocation and new processes to support the Process and Change Leads.
- Analysis of current processes and procedures - understanding how change may impact this
- Business change impact assessment skills (including technology and process improvement changes), cost benefits analysis.
- Working with Financial analyst and business case writers to put together the business case.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enhance business relationships and project delivery and to understand and manage the people impacts of the change and project implementation plan.
- Work collaboratively with all operational business groups to understand current and future state and prepare process documentation in consultation with process specialists to ensure business
You must have:
- Ideally a stable career history (Permanent roles) or a solid rationale for wanting to switch to a permanent role.
- Proven experience of working across challenging programs/tranformation programs.
- Understanding of Business processes and systems, being able to map out the "as is" and "to be" as well as doccumenting storgage and access rights, etc.
- Being able to convert technical terms to business language that is widely understood
- Solid stakeholder management skills, ability to establish and maintain relationships across a variety of level of senior business stakeholders.
- Experience developing high quality process documentation during major organisational reform.
Please hit "apply" to be considered for this unique opportunity. You will shortly be contacted if your profile is shortlisted, otherwise your CV will be retained on file for any other suitable roles. Thank you for your interest in this position.