Business Analyst (Insurance)
|Location:||Southern Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital Accounting & Finance Banking & Financial Services|
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst with Insurance domain exposure to join a leading Insurer based in Brisbane.
If you have experience of working with General Insurance products; Motor, Home, Pet, Travel etc. then this may be a perfect role for you.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Review existing business processes and data to identify potential operational efficiencies or gaps
- Facilitate workshops to elicit accurate and meaningful business requirements
- Assisting in the identification and management of project risks, issues and dependencies
- Working with the broader Business Analysis team to coordinate on requirements frameworks, interdependencies, and efficiencies
- Facilitating workshops
- Working with 3rd party Vendors
- Experience with Claims (Guidewire)
- Experience with SAAS (preferred but not essential)
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in business analysis, workflow reviews and process mapping in Insurance industry
- Experience in General Insurance (Motor, Home, Pet, Life etc) is highly regarded
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies and frameworks
- Understanding of APRA legislation, codes and standards for Insurance
- Proven problem-solving ability with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability in developing high quality project planning and delivery artefacts
- Experience in the use of Business Analysis and Project Management Frameworks (e.g. BABOK, PMBOK or PRINCE2)
For any queries, please contact Wilson on 3020 0318.