Business Analyst - Global Financial Services Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$160000 per annum + Depending on experience|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
- Produce process maps (swim-lane), sequence diagrams and business requirements (BRDs or User Stories) as you support a critical cash clearing project.
- Help to deliver a full "To be" mapping exercise of payment flows and processes
- Work collaboratively with project team members, balancing inputs from a range of specialists.
- Ensure that new functionality and processes are successfully assimilated back into the business during implementation phases.
- Deliver strong stakeholder management as you manage relationships and ensure clear and concise communication across impacted areas.
- Liaise regularly with IT to ensure communication pathways are open and that expectations are met.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst along with a strong knowledge of Payments and Banking industry fundamentals.
- Background experience in operations and expertise in solution delivery.
- The ability to translate internal business and regulatory needs into achievable and beneficial deliverables and outcomes.
- Excellent organizational and people management skills.
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply ASAP and I will get back to you with feedback in due course.
Senior Consultant - Banking & Financial Services