Business Analyst | Funds Management
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||super and bonus|
This high performing financial institution is a key player in the wealth management space here in Sydney. With a growing client list and a team nearly at full capacity, they have the need for an additional non-IT business analyst. The role will be responsible for client change management projects.
- Analysis of operating models, gap analysis, and partnering relevant stakeholders to deliver solutions.
- Liaising closely with internal teams to monitor service delivery objectives, across multiple projects such as client on boarding, system upgrades, restructures and transitions
- Formulating detailed project review plans, meeting with clients and providing updates on project milestones
- Process enhancement, identifying and implementing efficiencies
- BA skills within funds management
- Knowledge of Fund Operations and reporting, including experience dealing with fund accounting, pricing and financial reporting.
- BA qualifications (or studying) are desirable
- Experience 7 years +